||Bosch PSB 1800||2x 18v LI batteries, 20 Torque settings, Powerful light, 3 Stage Batt Indicator||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Black & Decker EGBL 188K-GB||18v LI battery, 2 Gears, 11 Position clutch, Hammer feature||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Black & Decker EPC188BK||18v NiCd, 2 Gears, 24 Position clutch, Hammer feature||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
18v Cordless Drills – Top 3
If you are the type of person who loves DIY, you will appreciate the need for a drill that delivers the power and reliability you need to do the job. You will also know that using a cordless drill is so much easier than using a conventional corded one. You have the freedom to go anywhere you need to without the constraints of a cord. Here are the top three drills that utilise the powerful 18 volt battery.
Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 Review – Our Number 1
This drill is number one for a very good reason, it has amazing features and great build quality that comes from Bosch products. Here are some of the other reasons that the PSB 1800 LI-2 is number one (lowest price).
- Powerful 18 volt Lithium ion batteries deliver amazing power for a long period of time. Perfect for those big projects.
- Batteries charge in only one hour so you never have to wait around to continue your project.
- Keyless chuck and the Bosch auto-lock system means that you can quickly and easily change drill and screwdriver bits when you need to.
- Reliable 2 speed gearbox gives you great performance but also wonderful precision for those tricky tasks.
It is easy to see why the Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 cordless drill is number one. It packs a lot of features into a very robust package.
Black & Decker EGBL 188K-GB Review – Number 2
This light weight drill weighs in at just 2.7kg, but it has a lot of features built in to its light yet sturdy frame. The drill is perfectly balanced and is powered by a powerful 18 volt Lithium ion battery. Here are the reasons why this drill from a well-known power tool company is at number two.
- The 18 volt Lithium ion battery gives the drill the power to plough through the hardest of masonry and brickwork.
- An amazing 11 position clutch gives you the flexibility to drill through any material and use and types of screws with ease.
- The two speed gearbox enables you to precisely control your drill so that you don’t make mistakes.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubber grip makes the EGBL 188K-GB comfortable in the hand and won’t slip.
Overall, the EGBL 188K-GB has all the features that you need in a hammer drill, it gives you precision and the reliability to tackle and job you throw at it.
Black & Decker EPC188BK Review – Number 3
This versatile drill from Black and Decker has advanced features to give you more power and better drilling action. It boasts a powerful 18 volt battery for longer lasting operation and high speed. This is why the EPC188BK is number three.
- The high power 18 volt battery has a one hour charge time for speed and long lasting power output.
- Equipped with a faster motor, the EPC188BK makes light work of any material.
- An increased ratchet mechanism from 11 to 15 teeth gives you more beats on the hammer action of the drill. This makes it easier to drill through masonry and stone.
- A 24 position clutch and 2 speed gearbox allows you to precisely drill with no fear of mistakes or damage to surrounding material.
This light weight drill includes the latest developments from Black and Decker to make the drill more powerful and efficient. You also get a spare battery and a carry case to complete the package.
The Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 cordless drill is number one in the list and for a very good reason. It gives the best combination of power and durability that will last you for many years. It will make light work of any DIY job and will be reliable even if left idle for long periods.