||Bosch PSB 1800||2x 18v LI batteries, 20 Torque settings, Powerful light, 3 Stage Batt Indicator||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Bosch PSB 10.8 LI-2||10.8v LI batteries, Hammer feature, 2 Speed gear box, 20 Torque settings||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Black & Decker EGBL 188K-GB||18v LI battery, 2 Gears, 11 Position clutch, Hammer feature||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Electric Cordless Drills For Under £100 – Top 3
One of the most useful things anyone who is in to DIY will need is a reliable drill. Most modern drills also double as a screw driver as well. This makes the job of assembling furniture or putting up shelves much easier. Although drills with cords attached are good, you are a little limited in your freedom because of the cord. Working at height or in the garden can be a challenge if you need to worry about the wire. This is why cordless drills are becoming so popular, here are the top three.
Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 Review – Our Number 1
This is the best cordless drill around at the moment and it is easy to see why. It has a powerful battery together with many operating options and the reliable build quality that comes with Bosch. Here are the main reasons the PSB 1800 LI-2 came top (lowest price).
- Two powerful 18 volt Lithium ion batteries for long performance and only a 1 hour charge time.
- A three stage battery level indicator so you know exactly how much battery you have left.
- Powerful integrated light to illuminate your working area.
- Two speed gearbox gives you complete control of the drill for precision.
The PSB 1800 LI-2 is a good all round cordless drill that provides great reliability with exceptional build quality and performance.
Bosch PSB 10.8 LI-2 Review – Number 2
- A 10.8 volt Lithium ion battery is at the heart of this drills performance. It also boasts a one hour charging time to minimise disruption.
- Hammer drill features as well as 20 pre-selectable torque settings mean the PSB 10.8 LI-2 is perfect for any DIY situation.
- High power, two speed gearbox with forward and reverse feature puts you in control of your situation.
- Keyless chuck makes changing drill bits or screw driving bits fast and easy.
- The ‘Power4All’ battery which the PSB 10.8 LI-2 uses is also compatible with many other Bosch power tools. So you will always have a compatible battery to hand.
The PSB 10.8 LI-2 is a well-made drill with a long lasting battery that maintains its power even when left idle for long periods. Ideal for the occasional DIY enthusiast.
Black & Decker EGBL 188K-GB Review – Number 3
This is a light weight and high performance cordless drill that uses a powerful battery and highly engineered motor to give you control and reliability. Here are a few of the reasons why the EGBL 188K-GB is at Number 3.
- High capacity 18 volt Lithium ion battery that has the power to deliver long lasting power as well as long charge retention period.
- Two gears give you amazing versatility over your drilling. There is also a very effective variable speed control for accurate work.
- An amazing 11 position clutch and keyless chuck makes all your DIY jobs easy and precise. The drill will also stop when it is flush with the surface to avoid damage to walls etc.
- Hammer drill feature makes light work of masonry and other stone and brick structures.
The Black and Decker EGBL 188K-GB cordless drill is well made and powerful which will last any home DIY owner for many years to come.
The top of the list is the Bosch PSB 1800 LI-2 cordless drill. It is packed with many features and settings that makes it very versatile and powerful. Its 18 volt battery and quick charge features are great for those who are working on big projects and need long lasting performance.