Bosch PSR 18 Cordless NiCad Battery Drill Driver
When it comes to cordless drills and drivers, there is a lot of choices out there in the market. For most of them, there are very similar features, however, one or two will come up with a new feature or upgrade that will set it apart from the rest (lowest price).
This review is for the Bosch PSR 18 Cordless Drill Driver. It will list some of its best features, along with some of its basic functions.
- The keyless chuck allows you to change drill bits quickly and easily saving you time and effort.
- It features forward and reverse speeds so that you can utilise the driver function to remove screws.
- The soft grip handle not only provides comfort when using the drill but also helps with stability.
- The drill can spin at 700 rpm. This is fast enough to drill through almost all materials with ease.
- There are pre-selectable torque settings that help to give you more control when drilling and driving.
- It is fitted with a run-out brake that stops the motor running as quickly as possible. This helps if you have a row of screws to drive in a row.
- The variable trigger allows you to precisely accelerate the drill as you need it.
The Bosch PSR 18 Cordless drill driver is a fully equipped power tool that has a number of nice features. This makes it a great DIY expert’s tool for any job from decking to putting up shelves.
Features: Lightweight – 700rpm Speed – Run-Out Brake