||Makita LCT204W||10.8v LI battery, 2 Speed gear box, Soft grip, Push button forward & reverse||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Ryobi LLCDI18022||Drill / Screw driver, Variable speed reverse & brake||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||DeWalt DCD785M1||18v LI battery, 2 Gears, Super compact, Hammer & screw driver||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Best Cordless Hammer Drills
There are times when you need more than just a regular drill to do a job. Sometimes you need a drill with hammer action to use on masonry and stone so that you can do the job correctly. These are the top three hammer drills starting with number one.
Makita LCT204W Review – Our Number 1
This drill is made from Makita who are one of the leading power tool manufacturers. This shows in the build quality and features that this drill has to offer. Here are just some of the reasons the LCT204W has made number one (lowest price).
- Packed with a powerful 10.8 volt Lithium ion battery will deliver long hammer drilling time. You also get a quick charge for speed and less time waiting around.
- As a bonus, you also get an impact driver to save your aching wrists trying to use a screwdriver.
- A two speed gearbox gives you all the control you need to get the precision you need.
- Comfortable grips ensure that the drill doesn’t accidentally slip out of your hand during use.
The Makita LCT204W cordless drill and impact driver give you great power and precision. It isn’t hard to see why this got to number one.
Ryobi LLCDI8022 Review – Number 2
This drill from Ryobi is packed with features and power. It has a durable construction that houses a precision motor and hammer action which is great for those masonry walls. Here are just some of the reasons the LLCDI8022 reached number two.
- It has a powerful 18 volt Lithium ion battery with a spare so that you are always ready to go. The batteries take only 45 minutes to charge which is one of the fastest around.
- A robust 2 speed gearbox allows you to drill into any material with ease and precision.
- The 13mm keyless chuck accepts all your old drill bits and has a fast change to keep you moving fast.
- The LLCDI8022 can also be used as a screwdriver for even more versatility. No more switching between tools.
The range of features and fast charging time makes this a great drill and worthy of its second place. It has a rugged design and great build quality, so it will spend many happy hours drilling through any material you want.
DeWalt DCD785M1 Review – Number 3
The DeWalt name is synonymous with reliability and quality and this is evident in the DCD785M1 drill. Very well made and packing high power batteries, this drill can do any drill or drive task you need. Here are the reasons it came in at number three.
- A high power 18 volt Lithium ion battery using the latest XR technology means that you get consistent power over a long period.
- A super compact design means you can work in even the smallest of spaces easily. There is also the comfort of a rubber grip.
- A reliable two speed all metal transmission improves performance and the longevity of the drill.
- As well as being a fantastic drill, the DCD785M1 also has a hammer function and doubles as a screwdriver.
The DeWalt DCD785M1 compact cordless drill has everything you would need from a power tool. It has a long lasting battery and tough design that will last for years. It also has a built in light so you can see what you are doing, what more would you need.
The number one hammer drill is the Makita LCT204W and for good reason. It has a great build quality that is typical of the Malita name. It also boasts many features that will make your life a lot easier when you do DIY.