Ingersoll Rand Cordless Impact Wrench
There are many advantages to using a cordless impact wrench over other types. With a cordless wrench, you don’t need to have a separate compressor and line as you do with the air-powered versions. You also have the freedom of movement over a corded type. You will also continue to get all the benefits of a powered wrench over a hand tool (lowest price).
This review features the Ingersoll W1130 3/8” 12v Cordless impact Wrench. It will list some of the best features of the product and how they can benefit you.
- The compact design is ideal for working in cramped spaces such as car engines and loft spaces.
- With 100ft-lb of torque at your disposal, you will be able to drive and remove any bold with ease.
- The housing is designed to resist damage from impact, wear, and chemicals. This means you can take it anywhere and be sure it will work.
- As well as being compact, the Ingersoll is also very light. This means that you won’t suffer from fatigue while using it for long periods.
- The mechanism is made from an all-metal design for improved durability and strength.
- There is a variable speed switch fitted together with an electronic break. These give you great control over the wrench at all times.
- The ergonomically designed handle is both comfortable and slip This gives you added control and precision.
The Ingersoll W1130 3/8” 12V Cordless Wrench is a very nice product. It has a compact design and a powerful motor to make those hard to remove bolts no problem at all. There has been a lot of thought into this design and it makes working with the tool that much easier.
Features: 100ft-lb Torque – Compact design – Variable Speed
Pricing: High End