Makita DHP452SY 18v Cordless Combi Drill
When it comes to power tools, there are few that have as strong a reputation as Makita. They have consistently made top quality products for many years and continue to do so with this combo drill (CHECK PRICE!).
This review is for the Makita DHP452SY 18v Cordless Combi Drill. It will list its main features and basic functions. Let us see those features in greater detail.
- The single sleeve keyless chuck makes it easy to change the drill bit and eliminates the need for separate tools.
- The design is light and compact. This is ideal for those who will use the drill for long periods because it will eliminate fatigue.
- There are rubber comfort grips that are designed not only for comfort but also to help with stability and to stop slipping.
- It has a two-speed gearbox that offers more control over the drill depending on the use. One gear gives you better traction for drilling, the other gives more speed for driving screws.
- All the gears in this drill are completely made from metal. This gives the drill added durability and reliability.
- There is a variable speed trigger so you can accurately drive or drill without losing control.
- An electronic brake helps to stop the drill after use. This is useful if you are driving lots of screws in a row.
The Makita DHP453SY Cordless Combi Drill is a strong and reliable tool that will provide its owner with many hours of dependable service. The variable trigger and two-speed gearbox give you a lot of control over the work you are doing. This is a great drill for any DIY expert or tradesperson.
Features: Two Speed Gear Box – Lightweight – Comfort Grip