Metabo BS12PRO Cordless Drill
Although this may not be a well-known manufacturer, this drill has all the features that you need to make it a good alternative to other more expensive products. It is well made and fairly compact in its design so won’t cause too much of an issue if used for long periods (lowest price).
This review is for the Metabo BS12PRO Cordless Drill. It will list some of the products best features and basic functions.
- There is a two stage gear box that can deliver up to 28 Nm of hard torque. This is more than enough to drive into most materials.
- The motor can achieve a top speed of up to 1,300 rpm. This is an impressive speed which can help with the driving of screws quickly.
- It has a quick change angle feature that allows you to access difficult areas that other drill might find problematic.
- It has a removable 10mm keyless chuck that can easily drill into wood up to 22 mm in depth. Perfect for most DIY jobs around the house or garden.
- The batteries have a single cell protection system fitted. This helps to prevent overload and extend the life of the battery.
- A LED light is fitted to help with working in poor light or dark cupboards.
This drill/driver from Metabo has many features that would appear in a far more expensive product. Not only this, but it has some important safety features that will prevent damage to the drill and injury to the user.
Features: 1,300 rpm Speed – Keyless Chuck – 28 Nm of Torque