WORX WX372.2 20v Cordless Hammer Drill
For those who work in the building trade, or those who do a lot of DIY, one of the most important tools you need is a drill. The type of drill you use depends on the work you need to complete, but for a good all-round tool, the best to have is a hammer drill.
This review is for the WORX WX372.2 20V Cordless Hammer Drill. It will list some of the best features and basic functions.
- The design is to make the drill as light and compact as possible, that way you won’t suffer from fatigue with extended use (lowest price).
- The 2-speed gear box gives you a lot of control over the drill depending on the material. First gear is high torque and the second is high speed.
- The keyless chuck is great for quickly changing the drill bit without the need for any tools.
- Shaft lock holds the drill shaft when not in use. This means that you can quickly loosen and tighten the chuck with one hand.
- It has a Lithium-Ion battery to give you extended usage as well as no self-discharge. Ideal for those who use the drill occasionally.
- For dark or poor light areas, there is a LED light fitted to the drill. It is powerful enough to illuminate the whole area in front of you.
- The drills hammer action is designed to help with drilling into masonry and brickwork. It is far more efficient than a drill without the hammer action.
The WORX WX372.2 20v Cordless Hammer Drill is an ideal companion for those who need to drill into masonry or brickwork. It is a very compact and light drill that will fulfil all the builder’s needs.
Features: 2-Speed Gearbox – Keyless Chuck – Shaft Lock