Black & Decker 18V Lithium Ion 2 Gear Hammer Drill
While regular drills are great for many types of material, there are times when you need something with a bit more power and force to do the job. This is where a tool like a hammer drill can often get results. They can hammer through tougher materials like masonry and brickwork much easier (CHECK PRICE!).
This review is for the Black & Decker 18v Cordless Hammer Drill. It will list some of the best features and basic functions.
- The powerful Lithium-Ion battery can hold on to 80% of its power over a 90 day period even when idle. This gives you great reliability if you only use the tool occasionally.
- It has two gears to give you a lot more control over your work. The first gear gives you low speed for drilling, the second gives you more speed.
- The trigger has a variable speed so that you can adjust how fast you want to go. Great for delicate work or removing threaded screws.
- The spring loaded battery release system lets you quickly change batteries so there is minimum disruption to your work.
- It has rubber grips on the handle so that it is more comfortable to hold and improves stability.
The Black & Decker 18v Cordless Hammer Drill is a powerful tool that can cope with even the hardest material. It also boasts a high power battery that won’t discharge when not in use.
Features: Two Gears – Variable Trigger – Rubber Grips