Top 3 Cordless Rip Saw
Power tools have taken a lot of the hard work out of building since they were developed. People at home and in the trade, can now work faster and create better and bigger things as a result. The rip saw is one such power tool that has made life a lot easier. It is much faster and easier than using a traditional hand saw.
This list features the top three rip saws on the market today.
Makita DSS610Z – Our Number 1
The Makita rip saw (learn more here!) is a very well made and precise tool. Used by many in the building and carpentry trade, it allows for fast, cable free cutting. Let us see some of the other features.
- The blade has a rotation speed of 3,700rpm. This means that it will cut through wood with amazing speed and cleanness.
- The double safety trigger that is fitted to this saw gives you peace of mind that it cannot be started accidentally.
- It has a rubberised grip to give you maximum stability when using the saw, even in hot conditions.
- Although this is a very powerful saw, it is designed to be very light. This means you can use it anywhere with no difficulty.
This saw from Makita is a tough yet powerful product that can be used with speed and precision. It also has a lot of good safety features.
Features: 3,700 rpm Speed – Double Safety Trigger – Lightweight
DeWalt DC390N – Number 2
The DeWalt Circular saw has many guides and attachments to make cutting that perfect line easy. It also has other features that will make it a real contender. Let us take a look at some of them.
- The 18-volt saw has a powerful 390-watt motor that can cut its way through the hardest wood. Ideal for any tradesperson who needs a reliable saw.
- The blade spins at up to 3,700 rpm. This will make quick work of any cutting you are doing. It will also ensure a nice clean edge.
- The guides that are fitted to the saw, help you to cut at almost any angle while still maintaining a clean cut.
- With a maximum cut depth of 55mm, you will be able to use the saw to complete most jobs including decking.
This circular saw from DeWalt has the well-made and precise features that you would come to expect from the company. It also has some good safety features to prevent damage and accidents.
Features: 55mm Cut Depth – 3,700 RPM – Motor Brake
Festool HKC 55 EB LI-Basic – Number 3
This high-end circular saw from Festool is packed with all the things you want from a strong and reliable tool. That, together with the safety features, makes this a real candidate among the products of this type. Here are some of its features in more detail.
- The 18v Li-ion battery gives this product a long battery life and a lot of freedom compared to the corded versions.
- It has an EC-TEC motor which is brushless. It will give you the maximum power from the battery.
- The trimming rail together with the cutting depth guide means you can accurately and precisely cut at any angle.
- Safety features include a pendulum hood, safety switch, and blade shield. This ensures that you can work without the risk of injury.
The Festool HKC 55 EB LI-Basic is a nice product that will be a reliable and powerful tool. Whether you are using it at home or at work, it will deliver a precise and clean cut.
Features: 18v Battery – Brushless Motor – Safety Features
Pricing: High End
The top spot on the list goes to the Makita DSS610Z. It has a strong motor and high capacity battery that gives this power tool the edge over the others on the list.