Circular Saw By Festool – The Write Up
Using circular saws as opposed to a hand saw, is one of the best ways to quickly speed up any job you are doing. Most circular saws now also channel the saw dust into an outlet that you can attach a vacuum cleaner or dust extraction fan to.
This review features the Festool HKC 55 Li-Basic circular saw (learn more here!). It will list some of its best features and basic functions.
- The 18 volt battery is powerful enough to last for a long time between charges. It also makes the saw portable so you can take it anywhere you need to work.
- The saw is fitted with an EC-TEC brushless motor. This helps to improve reliability and also helps to extend the battery life.
- It is fitted with multiple guides and rails to help you get a straight line every time. It also means that you won’t need to mark a line every time.
- There is a depth adjustment so that you can cut wood of varying thicknesses. This makes the saw incredibly versatile.
- It has an adjustable angle with a clamping mechanism. This means you can cut wood on an angle reliably and safely.
- Weighing just 4.1kg, this saw is light enough so that you can take it with you on to building sites or around the home.
The Festool HKC 55 EB Li-Basic is a compact and light product that has some nice features. The fact that is cordless as well, adds to the convenience that this saw brings. Although this is one of the high end circular saws in the price range, it offers a lot for the money.
Features: Adjustable Angle – 18 Volt Battery – Brushless Motor