Milwaukee is one of those companies where you know what you are getting when you buy one of their products. Not only are they very well made, they are also full of features that will keep the drill running for a long time to come (CHECK PRICE!).
This review is for the Milwaukee M18 BPP2C-402C Cordless Drill. It will list the main features and the basic functions.
- The drill kit comes complete with a hard case, charger, and two 4.0 Ah batteries. This is everything you need to get started.
- Both the drill and the battery packs contain REDLINK overload protection. This ensures that the batteries are not overcharged and therefore improves durability.
- The M18 battery system is designed to work with any M18 tool. This gives you great flexibility and convenience.
- It is fitted with an all metal gearbox, this ensures reliability and durability.
- The drill is fitted with a 13mm keyless chuck. This allows you to quickly change the drill bit without the need for other tools.
- There is a built-in LED light and fuel gauge so that you will always know how much battery life you have left.
- The three mode selector gives you the option for ‘rotary’, ‘screw driving’ and ‘percussion’. This gives you control over the drill and the work you are completing.
The Milwaukee M18 BPP2C-402C Heavy Duty Drill is great for long arduous work on a building site. It can handle any type of material with no problems. It is light and compact which together with the cordless function, means you can take it anywhere with no power needed.
Features: Redlink Protection – M18 Battery System – Metal Gear Box