Buying a drill is not as easy as it may first seem. There are a lot of things to consider before you choose the right one for you. Do you need to use it on masonry or brickwork? Will you be using it for long periods on building sites? This drill is one that may well be just the one you are looking for (CHECK PRICE!).
This review is for the Ryobi ONE+ Cordless Combi Drill. It will list the best features and basic functions.
- This combination drill combines all the best parts of a drill, with hammer action for those harder materials.
- It has a 13mm keyless chuck that makes it easy to change the drill bits without the need for any other tools.
- Together with the keyless chuck, it also has a spindle lock which stops the drill from moving when not in use. Ideal for changing the bit with one hand.
- There are two gears to choose from, one for screw driving and drilling the other for speed.
- There is an adjustable speed trigger for total control over your work. There is also a brake which will stop the drill. This is great for those times you are driving in lots of screws in a row.
- The design of this drill is to make it as powerful as possible while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
The Ryobi ONE+ Cordless Combi Drill is the perfect companion for any trade or DIY expert. It has the best of both types of drill and can be taken anywhere without the need for a power supply.
Features: Hammer Action – Two Gears – Keyless Chuck