3 Cordless Angle Drills Compared
Sometimes when you are doing a bit of DIY or working at a particular site, you encounter a problem with working space. No matter what you try, you can’t manage to get the drill into the small area to drill. This can be very frustrating if you have a normal drill, but with these angled drills, there is no problem.
This list features the top three cordless angled drill on the market today.
Makita DDA351Z 18V Review – Our Number 1
- The new design features a compact metal gear housing. This makes the product much stronger and more reliable.
- It is fitted with a 4 pole LXT motor to improve the performance of the drill and give you better battery life.
- The LED fitted to the drill is ideal for illuminating the area. Especially if you are working in dim conditions.
- There is a large lever switch fitted to vary the speed. You will have a great deal of precision and control.
The Makita DDA351Z Compact Angle Drill is a great product for those hard to reach areas. It has a well-made body and strong motor to ensure that it won’t let you down.
Features: Angled Head – 4 Pole Motor – Metal Gear Housing
Pricing: High End
DeWalt 18V XR Review – Number 2
- The strong angled head is tough enough to drill through the hardest materials. Great for any building project.
- The lightweight and compact design means you can easily hold the drill in place without fatigue or damage to the surrounding area.
- You have 2-speed settings for total control. There is also a reverse function as well to ease drilling.
- The single sleeve keyless chuck and automatic spindle lock mean you can change the drill bit with just one hand.
The DeWalt 18V XR Cordless Angle Drill is a superb tool that will give you an added helping hand in confined spaces.
Features: Keyless Chuck – Spindle Lock – Lightweight
Bosch GWB 10.8 V-LI Review – Number 3
- The very versatile angled head can be placed in five positions to give you the best angle possible.
- The head is very short at just 11cm. This means that you can get into even the smallest of places.
- The high speed of 0-1300 RPM means you can work incredibly fast. You can get the work done in no time.
- The three LED charge level indicator is designed to give you an accurate idea of battery level at all times.
The Bosch GWB 10.8 V-LI is a very nice product that has a lot of great features. Just the adjustable head may be enough for many people.
Features: Adjustable Head – Short Head – 1-1300 Speed
Pricing: High End
The top spot on the list goes to the Makita DDa351Z Cordless Drill. It has a very strong motor to give you a reliable performance. It also has an interchangeable handle and a 4 pole motor for added speed. Overall it was the strongest out of the three drills in this list.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/u198566027/domains/bestcordlessdrills.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/shortcodes/share_follow.php on line 23