3 Cordless Angle Drills Compared – 2017 – 2018
Sometimes when you are doing a bit of DIY or working at a particular site, you encounter a problem with working space. No matter what you try, you can’t manage to get the drill into the small area to drill. This can be very frustrating if you have a normal drill, but with these angled drills, there is no problem.
This list features the top three cordless angled drill on the market today.
Makita DDA351Z 18V Review – Our Number 1
This product from Makita is a practical answer to a problem that many have found. It has Makita’s usual build quality and reliability as well. Here are some of its features (CHECK THE LATEST PRICE HERE!).
- The new design features a compact metal gear housing. This makes the product much stronger and more reliable.
- It is fitted with a 4 pole LXT motor to improve the performance of the drill and give you better battery life.
- The LED fitted to the drill is ideal for illuminating the area. Especially if you are working in dim conditions.
- There is a large lever switch fitted to vary the speed. You will have a great deal of precision and control.
The Makita DDA351Z Compact Angle Drill is a great product for those hard to reach areas. It has a well-made body and strong motor to ensure that it won’t let you down.
Features: Angled Head – 4 Pole Motor – Metal Gear Housing
Pricing: High End
DeWalt 18V XR Review – Number 2
This angled drill from DeWalt is a tough and reliable product that has been well designed. It has a nice slim profile so that you can access difficult places. Let us see some of its features.
- The strong angled head is tough enough to drill through the hardest materials. Great for any building project.
- The lightweight and compact design means you can easily hold the drill in place without fatigue or damage to the surrounding area.
- You have 2-speed settings for total control. There is also a reverse function as well to ease drilling.
- The single sleeve keyless chuck and automatic spindle lock mean you can change the drill bit with just one hand.
The DeWalt 18V XR Cordless Angle Drill is a superb tool that will give you an added helping hand in confined spaces.
Features: Keyless Chuck – Spindle Lock – Lightweight
Bosch GWB 10.8 V-LI Review – Number 3
This angled drill from Bosch is one of the most innovative of its type on the market. It still has all the features you need, but with that added bonus. Here are some of those features.
- The very versatile angled head can be placed in five positions to give you the best angle possible.
- The head is very short at just 11cm. This means that you can get into even the smallest of places.
- The high speed of 0-1300 RPM means you can work incredibly fast. You can get the work done in no time.
- The three LED charge level indicator is designed to give you an accurate idea of battery level at all times.
The Bosch GWB 10.8 V-LI is a very nice product that has a lot of great features. Just the adjustable head may be enough for many people.
Features: Adjustable Head – Short Head – 1-1300 Speed
Pricing: High End
The top spot on the list goes to the Makita DDa351Z Cordless Drill. It has a very strong motor to give you a reliable performance. It also has an interchangeable handle and a 4 pole motor for added speed. Overall it was the strongest out of the three drills in this list.